Post 17 Aloha! From my happy place!



The Hawaiian Islands Are My Beach Happy Place
































My late husband and I spent two months island hopping the Hawaiian islands in 2002.  I can not begin to tell you of this paradise vacation, however, memories are tucked safely in my heart and mind.
I attended the Maui Writer's Conference while there.  It was pure bliss to meet authors in a casual setting, Luau included. 
I felt as if I were in a dream with flowers in my hair and leis dangling aromatic perfumes around my neck.  The tan I brought back made my flesh glisten.
I met so many wonderful writers and authors.  It was a dream come true.
I brought back many shell trinkets from snorkeling, leis, music videos and even a Hawaiian doing the hula bobblehead for our dashboard.  








No comments: